Re: [BRHSlist] Painting brass

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Painting brass
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@v...>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 13:04:44 +0900
Thanks Gordon, Ken and ?Bob.
That's a good idea to dry the paint in the oven. You don't know how much is
125F in european °Celsius, do you? Well, I'll find out. The temperature
overshoot should be no problem. I'll use my wifes glass casting oven which
has a very fine heat control.
Gordon, to grit blast means to do it very gentle, just enough to make a
slightly rough surface, right?
Thank you all for your help!
Florian Griessenboeck