Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Photographs St. Croix to St. Paul taken by Bob Koetz

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Photographs St. Croix to St. Paul taken by Bob Koetz
From: barbarland@a...
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:11:46 EST
Glen,

I might have a shot of the bridge that was near St. Croix Tower which was
in I believe 1983. I am sure that there was a cantilever bridge in the
middle of the daytons Bluff yard as you can see it in photos, but can't
remember just which ones.

There may have been one at Oakland, but I can't remember one. It would be
interesting at Newport as the mains werre quite a bit apart so I am not sure
they would have been interesting.

I exchange Christmas cards with Mr. Koetz and will tell him of your wanting
to contact him, as I am not sure about giving out his address without asking
him.

Steve Fye