Proto GP 7 detail parts

To: "BRHS group" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Proto GP 7 detail parts
From: "John A. Swearingen" <jas@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:15:29 -0600
Am looking into what detail parts I will need to dress up a Proto 2000 GP 7.
Need some help here. Are these dual headlights high on each end of the
prototype Oscillating Dual Pyle Gyralights, or Oscillating Dual Mars?

What is the correct detail part I will need for the winterization hatch?

Does anyone make a detail part to simulate the engine heater which is
directly behind the cab on the fireman's side?

Already have steam dome and stack, and a firecracker antenna, but if there
is something else I will need I would appreciate someone telling me about
it.

Will be working in plastic if anyone cares enough to give me the part
numbers I need.

Anyone who is looking to unload one already dressed up please contact me off
list.

Thanks.