Re: [BRHSlist] Photographs St. Croix to St. Paul taken by Bob Koetz

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Photographs St. Croix to St. Paul taken by Bob Koetz
From: barbarland@a...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:46:15 EST
Glen,

I know that in 1990 there was a signal bridge about one mile from the St.
Croix Bridge which was at one time the start of the center siding. Then there
was the one at the west end of the bridge itself and one just east of St.
Croix Tower. I am pretty sure that I have a picture of these andf I know I
have them on a video I took at that time. It is my understanding that it was
left hand running from Hastings to St. Paul because of the grade from St.
Croix Tower.

Steve Fye