Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Waycar

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Waycar
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 07:58:19 -0700
Cc: dzinnecker@j..., JimKathMarriott@w...
WPDiven@a... wrote:

> In 1977 I visited Napa, Cal., and photographed a 3-window waycar lettered
> as CB&Q 14112 on display somewhere in the Napa Valley. My note-taking was
> hit and miss on that trip (blame the winery tours), so I can't say
> specifically where it was parked at the time.

> Bill Diven

Waycar 14112 Is at Yountville, CA. Also there is 4-window 14217 both are
coupled to a string of reefers for a shopping/tourist center. Or should I say
were as I haven't been there for several years. Also in N. California is
waycar 14379 in Folsom. It is owned by a local museum although there was a
note awhile ago that they were thinking about selling it.

Ken Martin