Re: K-2 Loco

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: K-2 Loco
From: dcdewi@a...
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:29:54 -0000
Ken,

I have a surplus NPP CB&Q K-2 4-6-0 that I purchased new way back
when. It has never been painted and still has its original box and
foam in good condition. It also still has the original decals in the
box and the brass nameplate. It has a little bit of tarish from age
but nothing significant. Would take $250 firm plus $5
shipping/insurance anywhere in the lower 48 states. I have a painted
one so no longer need the second one. I suggest this as a more
practical alternate to trying to build one from scratch or cross
kitting something that only resembles the real thing. If you are
seriously interested contact me off line.

Dale DeWitt