Re: [BRHSlist] UP Archives

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] UP Archives
From: sjl@p...
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:29:02 -0500
Don

UP's contribution to its heritage does not make up for
its currently anti-passenger stance and continued
failures to operate Amtrak trains in a timely manner.
In fact, they really do not care about Amtrak and have
shown antipathy at times to rail supporters.

The Burlington Northern Santa Fe, on the other hand,
is doing what it can to support Amtrak and also public
efforts to improve rail passenger service.

I'll take the Burlington over the UP any day.

sjl