Fallen Flag Railroad Photos

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fallen Flag Railroad Photos
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:16:44 -0500
Hi Every Body,
Here is a link "I'm sure most of you have seen" This guy has Some really cool
Photo's.
About every RR you can think of, and then some. Hope you all like it.
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood/
Also, While in my travels today "HyVee" I decided to venture over to a place I
heard a Modeler worked "didn't" but they knew him very well and another fellow
also, So I found him at home, Working on "sort-of working" Layout, He is
modeling the Centerville Area RRs in the old days. Been doing it for many
years, but not a real go after it thing these days.

Now the funny part "still learning about the area RR days.
The CB&Q had a 14 Stall Roundhouse here, Is this correct?
He has allot of older Photos of the Q here, and one being a couple 8x10 B&Ws of
a Crane?, the tipped over here, By the coal Bunker.
Along with a track layout of the yard, roundhouse area of the Q, and the Rock
Island lines and RR depots and building.
I am planning on making friends with him, and learning a little more about the
Q days round these parts.