P2K E6 to Burlington E5 conversion

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: P2K E6 to Burlington E5 conversion
From: "Ewout" <ewout@b...>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:46:20 +0200
Hi everyone,

I am pretty new to Burlington modeling and this list. I have sofar acquired
an E7 and an E8 in late CB&Q livery by P2K (H0). Being very pleased with
these models, I would like to have an E5 model, but this is a bit difficult
as I lack the funds to buy brass (If one can find any). Here is the plan,
convert an E6 from P2K to an E5. I have found some discussions on this topic
(dating from 1999 and 2000), but I have never seen the results of the
conversions nor describtions of how-to and what-to-use. I am sure someone
has completed such a job and wants to talk me trough this.

I do not model a specific era, and I am not a rivet counter. I just want a
model (A&B) that looks at least like an E5.

Thanks in advance,

Ewout Belderok
http://www.belderok.net
the Netherlands