FW: New issue of 'The SideTrack' from Jim's Junction

To: The SideTrack <trains28@h...>
Subject: FW: New issue of 'The SideTrack' from Jim's Junction
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 19:26:55 -0600
Dear Friends and Customers,

After many delays for various reasons beyond our control- Issue No. 2 of
'The SideTrack' from Jim's Junction is now available on the Web Site along
with Issue No. 1. Go to <http://www.jimsjunction.com> which will take you to
the main web site. Just
click on the small cover picture of 'The SideTrack' and you will be able to
take a look back to the Powder River Basin in 1984! There is also an article
on Fuel Tenders as part of Issue No. 2. My Web Master, Dave Hamilton, wrote
a very detailed article on 'Virtual Railfanning' which was added to our
first Issue. This article explains how we use the aerial photos that are
present in both Issues of 'The SideTrack' and how you can trace your
favorite railroad from the air! This is very helpful when you are building a
model railroad and want to see how the 'real' railroad laid out their track
plan. Hope you enjoy these articles- Thanks,

John Olson-owner
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available