New Photo CD

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New Photo CD
From: mmr108@h...
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2001 12:40:04 -0000
Hi Group
Since I retired been working at transferring my photos (slides) to
the computer. Have just finished the CB&Q ones and am offering them
on a CD (IBM Compatible). Most are from the 60's and early 70's
during the transition period to BN. All are in the original CB&Q
paint schemes. The CD consists of 200+ photos which are compiled
into a slide show lasting about 15 minutes, a complete printable file
for each photo and a Screen Saver program. I am selling them for
$14.95 plus $2.50 postage and handling ($3.95 for Priority Mail). If
interested you can order from me at:
Jerry Carson
130 Deerbrush Ct
Woodland Park, CO 80863