Re: Signal bridges.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Signal bridges.
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@m...>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 20:35:48 -0700
Friends, for a portion of the mainline of my HO layout "now under construction", I am re-creating the CB&Q 3-track line through Riverside- centered about a models of the Riverside depots. A feature that I would like to recreate on the east approach to the station is a signal bridge (or gantry). Does anyone know where one can find such for three tracks (I have several Custom Brass bridges for two tracks- but not three)?

Thanks!

Denny
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento, California