RE: [BRHSlist] Digest 1084 signals on the Q

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Digest 1084 signals on the Q
From: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:44:02 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "David E. Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@e...>
While still in Iowa, I legally, with permission, acquired a searchlight
signal that was to be scrapped. When cleaning it out, there was the
original instruction pamphlet! This particular signal was a type H-2
Searchlight Signal manufactured by the Union Switch & Signal Company in
Swissvale, PA. The instruction manual was printed in September of 1941.
Also inside were two company material tags with a record of dates the signal
was either inspected and/or had the bulb changed. The first entry is
5/15/1959, and the last entry is 2/21/1990. I had forgotten I had this
until this discussion arose.

Dave