Assistance

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Assistance
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:13:33 EDT
I've thought about it for quite awhile and have decided to attempt an article
for the Bulletin on the "Reclamation Plant". I need help on finding anyone
still w/us who ever worked there.Anybody know of anyone? Anyone have any
source info?
Second article would be an attempt on the Aurora Storehouse and the
storehouse/purchasing dept. Can anyone give me a contact or source documents?
Its a real shame as for several years when I lived in Aurora a block away
lived the head of purchasing and I never talked to him??!!!
thanks
Leo