Produce

To: Brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Produce
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 20:02:33 EDT
Pete I'm not sure but here's my guess diversion applies to those in transit
cars (hypothetical original destination) re-consignment applies to cars that
had a real honest to goodness destination from the start.The difference is 1)
in the rate charged for the movement and 2) the charge or lack thereof for
the diversion/reconsignment.It's my understanding that on the in transit
stuff a maximum of 3 diversion were allowed w/o additional charge?
Leo