Re: [BRHSlist] Produce

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Produce
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 05:52:22 EDT
Leo

I think that all produce was subject to diversion or reconsignment (who
knows the difference). That's a test question. I know the answer, do you?

Much of the spring berry movement, remember, moved via Railway Express. I
don't know how their diversion or reconsignment worked.

Pete

Note to Leo. Presuming there is going to be an Annual Meeting in Paducah,
would you like me to bring the jacket along.