Re: [BRHSlist] Es pulling Heavywieghts

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Es pulling Heavywieghts
From: "Ed & Betty Padgett" <epadgett@p...>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:29:18 -0500
For those of you around Galesburg, the RPO car on display was from 42/43 in
the 40-50 time frame. Worked it many times on 42 in Edgemont, SD. Those
days, trains dropped their diner on a siding at Ulm, WY (east of Sheridan
and just north of where I lived) and it would set for an hour or so until
the east bound 42 picked it up to return to Lincoln.

Ed Padgett