Walthers Budd Cars

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Walthers Budd Cars
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 23:00:23 -0500
Listers:

Several comments have been posted about the subject cars. As a result, I
will copy a reply to a question forwarded to me earlier today. Before I do
that, I want to point out one thing.

Because the cars are lettered for your pet road does not mean that they are
correct for that road. Walthers seems to be following recommendations made
during the research phase of this project. The cars to date are fairly
accurate replicas of a prototype. But, and here is where the marketing
enters the picture, if you make a plastic model of any prototype, you must
sell enough to cover the cost of investment and make a profit. If, you
don't, you won't be in business long.

Here is the copied text: