Virus information related to earlier message

To: "'BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com'" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Virus information related to earlier message
From: ufffam <ufffam@c...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 18:38:26 -0400
This is the real deal guys. My wife's association was bombarded when a
member opened the thing and it attacked her entire membership mailing
list-talk about exponential growth!
Bill Uffelman

Hi guys - pardon this intrusion, but Dave said that this was a
serious enough threat that our A-V manufacturer has notified all
subscribers via email, in advance of a forthcoming update.
FYI - take care. Note that this would likely NOT get transmitted from any
Yahoo! Group that DOESN'T allow sending attachments, but there are some out
there (not this one!) that still do...!
- jim