Improvements to AirBrushing

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Improvements to AirBrushing
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@h...>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 14:56:44 -0700
Bcc:
I agree with Jeff Crump, Wilson's book is great. I have been air brushing for many many years and picked up his book 3 years ago. What a big help and he has some simple suggestions that make painting fun. I especially got a lot of ideas from chapter 7,"Weather Freght Car" and of course, his chapter on painting brass, using the Q's 05A as the sample!

Ray

You might find Jeff Wilson's book, "Painting and Weathering Railroad Models" helpful--it has a table that gives the dilution and recommended air pressure
for most of the popular paints--

Jeff Crump