Re: [BRHSlist] Stainless Steel paint

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Stainless Steel paint
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 10:39:21 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for the replys, but, I need a paint that I
can brush on. I don't have an airbrush nor the money
to buy one. I understand how great it can look, but I
am willing to settle for less due to my lack of money.
One thing, is this metalizer paint in a spray can, or
is it airbrush. I wasn't quite clear.

Thanks!

Bryan Howell
tubaman21@y...