RR Signals

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RR Signals
From: "Larry L. Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 13:14:00 -0500
Good afternoon all,
The RR Signals located just East of Centerville IA, The Information I got off
them today is this,
There Are Two Signals there, Marker numbers are, Going East 3268 and West 3269,
There is also these words and Numbers,
On the door T.U.S.&.S.Co and SWISSVALE just below that.
Then a couple numbers 29.97 at the top right of the Cabinet and 10384.
Not really knowing much about this sort of stuff, I would only guess the are
Multiple colored "were" from all of the Components in the one, the other is
pretty much stripped clean inside, the other is al torn up, wires all cut piece
or two laying there on the ground.
One thing I did find interesting is what seemed to be a Battery of some kind in
the bottom of one of them.
what would the purpose of this be.
Really sad there sitting there going to rot like that, being used as Target
Practice for hunters, Lenses and Lights are all shot out, and I was even able
to get a picture of the Two Mice that have made home in the empty Cabinet of
the 3269.
Was this the Old CB&Q Line?

Larry Doub

I'll try to get this film in soon and get the pictures for anyone interested