Memory Test re Council Bluffs

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Memory Test re Council Bluffs
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:36:14 EDT
Somewhere reasonably recently I saw a photo of No. 27 at the Council Bluffs
depot. It was the typical 5-6 car consist and was probably taken mid 50's or
so.

I thought that it was on a BRHS calendar, but I've browsed through several of
mine and haven't seen it. Maybe it was a bulletin.

Anybody got a better memory than mine and provide a clue or two. One of the
guys in the newly organized Omaha Council Bluffs Railfans organization was
looking for a picture of the CB depot. The one mentioned here came to mind,
but I can't find it.

Pete Hedgpeth