Re: [BRHSlist] Aurora Suburban Service

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Aurora Suburban Service
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:49:08 -0500
> I'm still confused? Is there no more commuter service from Aurora? Our family
> commuted from Aurora to chicago from the 20's until about 1970.

BNSF continues to serve Aurora, but not at the station fronting Broadway
west of the viaduct. The Aurora Transportation Center was built on the west
end of the shops' property. Suburban trains depart the mainline west of West
Eola and proceed to the lower yard and station at the Aurora Transportation
Center.

Hope this helps.

Ed DeRouin