RE: [BRHSlist] B&MRR First Train

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] B&MRR First Train
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:04:48 -0500
Disposition-notification-to: "Dave_Lotz" <dave_lotz@e...>
Thanks Doug, I had a lot of fun hosting the 300 or so folks that came to see
the B&MRR last week. Last night we were "experimenting" and with 3 P2K
GP30's we pulled a 60-car CGI from Galesburg to Creston with no problems at
all! Operating has identified some minor repair locations and a couple of
locations for mainline crossovers, but all-in-all, I'm glad things worked
well.

Dave