Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited O-5's!!!!!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited O-5's!!!!!
From: Ted Schnepf <railsunl@f...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 21:49:28 -0500
At 12:40 AM 7/5/01 -0400, you wrote:
I just saw thought Oriental Limited is releasing in HO scale the O-5 in four
different versions.
OL says their release is in July. I did not see anything on this until July
4th. Did anyone else know about OL O-5 release?

Scott Arnold
Hi Scott,

I am a OL dealer and provide pricing on these engines. They are almost half the cost of Challenger.

Everyone please contact me off list for pricing.

For those attending the train show in St Louis next weekend please stop by to say "hi" at booth "Tripple 4" (#444).

thanks.

Ted
Rails Unlimited - Ted Schnepf
Railroad Models, Decals, Books & Photo Sales
126 Will Scarlet; Elgin, Ill 60120
Voice 847-697-5353 or 5366 - railsunl@f...
Web site http://users.FoxValley.net/~railsunl/