Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited O-5's!!!!!

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited O-5's!!!!!
From: "stephen a. solombrino" <up4479@h...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 11:51:57
Bcc:
Check this out. <http://www.orientalltd.com/index.html>

From: arnold299@a...
To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited O-5's!!!!!
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 00:40:31 EDT

I just saw thought Oriental Limited is releasing in HO scale the O-5 in four different versions. With both Challenger and Oriental Limited coming out with
these brass models within months of each other will be interesting to see.
I have not seen the price yet on the OL version but it appears to not have
the detail that the Challenger pictures show (window glass, marker lights,
etc.) so I would think the price will be lower.
OL says their release is in July. I did not see anything on this until July
4th. Did anyone else know about OL O-5 release?

Scott Arnold