Re: [BRHSlist] Steam Engines

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Steam Engines
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:16:07 -0600
5629 sustained some serious freeze damage in 58 or 59 after the fire was
dropped but the boiler not drained after providing stand-by heat for Lincoln RH.

The insides of the hot pump are in little pieces. Some flue sheet distress is
also present. This info comes from a person who was inside the front end many
years ago. I have not been inside.

Anyway, 5631 is easier to get at.

Karl