Re: [BRHSlist] Milledgeville Signal

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Milledgeville Signal
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:08:30 -0600
No. II

The signal that was (is) in place for the last 30 + years was (is) a two head
searchlight. It was placed well east of the east switch because an addition to
the Kraft cheese plant severely restricted its view by westward trains.

It was (is) always a "favorite" on the simulators due to its somewhat "remote"
location.

Karl