Old Official Guides

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, ritslist@s...
Subject: Old Official Guides
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:11:18 EDT
I'm attempting to help with a book research project which involves tracking
the career of a railroad employee...trying to find out where he was at
different times in his career.

The time period would be about 1888-1922.

Anyone know who might have a collection of Guides which would cover this
period. I have a June 1903 issue, along with a 1945, and 1965 and a couple
of very recent issues. We've got our guy located in 1903 but need some
additional issues to confirm dates in the 1888-1922 time frame.

Pete Hedgpeth