RE: [BRHSlist] Depots

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Depots
From: "Dave_Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 14:34:28 -0500
Rupert & Listers...

Even though I've been in the computer biz for 25 years...there are just too
many email software products for me to give an intelligent answer. (But
then there are those who would say that I couldn't give and intelligent
answer even if I wanted too!) One work-around would be to use your
clipboard to copy the text from the email you want to forward, and then
paste it into an original email to be sent, thus bypassing the automatic
features of the forwarding routines.

Dave