Re: [BRHSlist] Silver Streak, was Re: Pioneer Zephyr History

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Silver Streak, was Re: Pioneer Zephyr History
From: Bryan Howell <tubaman21@y...>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 13:38:06 -0700 (PDT)
Hi! My name is Bryan Howell and you visted my website
on the Q. I was wondering if I could borrow your copy
of The Silver Streak. Let me know how much postage is
and then I'll make my final decision. I have been
looking for this movie and $22 is too high for video
cassettes. Thanks for the offer!

Bryan J. Howell
tubaman21@y...
http://www.angelfire.com/il2/burlingtonzephrs