Re: [BRHSlist] ex Q F3B's in lease service

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] ex Q F3B's in lease service
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@i...>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:56:22 +1200
Jeff
The Extra 2200 South roster (issue 29 May/June 1971) shows that 122ABCD -
128ABCD and 130ABCD - 131 ABCD were traded in on new units between 1963-9.
Others traded in during the identical period are 132 ABCD -136 ABCD.
There's no specific indication what the two you mention were traded in for
or when. There is a footnote listing some of the exchange details
but not for these two.
Rupert