Re: [BRHSlist] 11BR sleepers on the NCL

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 11BR sleepers on the NCL
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:54:59 -0500
> Ed,
>
> I sent two emails to the list where interested persons would find video
> footage of the two-tone green 11 BR Pullmans in a NCL run-by, behind
> Burlington E-Units at Naperville Curve in the sixties. But I never saw it
> posted, I must be doing something wrong?
> The car is lettered "Pullman", and is in the consist as follows: an SP
> Pullman in silver with tomato stripe, an 8-6-3-1, an 8-6-4, 11 Bedroom (two
> tone green), 8-6-4, and finally an NP 10-6 (built for "Cascade" service) two
> tone green.
>
> Hubert

Rupert:

I believe that I read your posts, and I received this one via BRHSlist, so I
don't think you did some thing in error. Perhaps, somehow, the internet did
not function well that day? Perhaps with the amount of email posts you and I
receive, we don't read all, or miss some, or whatever.

I pasted your entire message here for the others. If I recall, the tape you
refer to is by Pentrex, focuses upon Chicagoland passenger trains, and is
Volume I. I have a copy , but have not taken the time to look at it again,
yet.

Ed DeRouin