Re: [BRHSlist] 11BR sleepers on the NCL

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 11BR sleepers on the NCL
From: SilvrDome@a...
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 16:23:59 EDT
Ed,

I sent two emails to the list where interested persons would find video
footage of the two-tone green 11 BR Pullmans in a NCL run-by, behind
Burlington E-Units at Naperville Curve in the sixties. But I never saw it
posted, I must be doing something wrong?
The car is lettered "Pullman", and is in the consist as follows: an SP
Pullman in silver with tomato stripe, an 8-6-3-1, an 8-6-4, 11 Bedroom (two
tone green), 8-6-4, and finally an NP 10-6 (built for "Cascade" service) two
tone green.

Hubert