Re: [BRHSlist] For Sale

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] For Sale
From: Rob Adams <aaeditor@n...>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 09:36:01 -0500
Bob;

I am interested in some of your models, but have additional questions
about them.

Does the B1A have the long smoke box of a lignite burner? How much
running time has it accumulated and what is the condition of the model
and box. Lastly, what locomotive number is it lettered for?

What are the car numbers of the SM-16 and SM-18. I have three at
present, but would like to pick up some more.

I'm not familiar with that Challenger Pullman. Can you tell me more
about it? Is it a heavyweight Pullman? If so, do you know what era it
represents, and what CB&Q trains it might have been used in?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards, Rob Adams