Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Galesburg web site

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Galesburg web site
From: KPMF16@a...
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 19:30:45 EDT
Glen,

I thought the same as you when I first looked at that photo in Mainline
Modeler, but yes, that's the same signal bridge that was there when the
Pioneer Zephyr made it's first run, and it's still there in Galesburg. A
lot of that track in the photo has changed over the years and in the days the
photo was taken weed control wasn't what it is now or perhaps what it had
been in earliet days on the Q. I'll take a good look at it again and see if
I can find some more clues to prove my point.

Ken Thompson