Re: [BRHSlist] Microscale decals.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Microscale decals.
From: Ken martin <kmartin@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:21:28 -0700
dhelec@a... wrote:

> I'm having problems with Solvaset and Microscale decals. The decals will
> distort when a setting agent is applied. They also lose their shape. I guess
> the film is too thin. Any suggestions? Would letting it dry completely before
> usiing an agent help? TIA.

I use Solvaset straight I usually let the decal get fairly dry before putting
it on and have no problem. If I put it on too soom the decal will distort but
then let it set and dry (sometimes even overnight) and it will smooth out.
If you try to reposition it while distorted you might as well just pull it off
and put on a new one.

KEn Martin