Re: [BRHSlist] Microscale decals.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Microscale decals.
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:36:41 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/01 10:25:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
zephyr@k... writes:

> It's unwise to use anything stronger than the MicroScale solutions on
> thinfilm decals.

Dan,

I use the Microscale blue on the model before I slide them into position.
After they have snuggled down a bit, I hit it with Microscale red (don't
touch the decal with your paintbrush when you have the red on it! - even if
it looks "crinkly") This has always worked well for me with the thinfilm
decals.

Rich