Re: Hand Signs

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Hand Signs
From: wulrich@a...
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:26:07 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@y..., qutlx1@a... wrote:
> Warren,yup this year I added a discussion of the pros and cons of
fussees( I
> didn't strike the cap though). Did show how to give a "highball"
w/a fussee
> from 50 or 60 carlengths.

how high will it go.....

> Leo
> P.S.- Sorry to the audience this year but I left out the discussion
of the
> best signal device ever this year. Clue:its big,white and black and
"red" all
> over. Any guesses?

always heard switchmen were firebugs...<g>

could it be black, white and read all over?

remember being stopped at a rr xing in the early 50's and made a
remark to my dad about signals or something. never will forget his
remark about 'those switchmen can carry on a conversation with their
hands or with a lanterns, its really something to watch at night.'

warren