Hand Signs

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Hand Signs
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:38:39 EDT
Warren,this was the second year for the hand sign clinic.I change it a little
each year as I dredge up more signs.I cover everything from signal
devices,the wardrobe required(say for the 50's), Code of operating rule
signs,(both day and night),the everday way these signs were used,then all
those signs that aren't in the rule books and only those of us who used them
know(both day and night)finally we close with a few "sentances" where I give
several instructions to the "crew" and test to see how much they have
absorbed. I truly enjoy the clinic and seems the audience does too!
Leo
I'm open to the video idea as a fund raising device for the society.