Interlocking plants

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Interlocking plants
From: qutlx1@a...
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:26:35 EDT
Steve Holding this ones for you.
Many nights were headed west at West Eola on the dinky and some west bound
frt is setting out in the west yard or leaving town. The DS literally lines
us into the plant while the guy is still in it making his move and we have
signals! What marvel of CTC allows this? If the old memory serves me
correctly in the "old days" we had to wait for the movement to clear the
plant .
How does the DS know the guy is off the switch to the Hill Yard lead?
Leo