Re: proto 1000 F3 problem

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: proto 1000 F3 problem
From: nftrains@n...
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:18:38 -0000
Just had a Thought, Maybe it is a Q Shell on another roads chassie?
Just Kidding, I'll remeber all the tips if I ever have trouble with
Mine, Hope to find the #116 in Ebay but have not seen one for a spell,
Or even the B units to go with it or the #120.
Might just go to MR and see about the Shops in there.

Larry Doub

Buy & Box BN

--- In BRHSlist@y..., drale99@a... wrote:
> No. The other powered unit kept running. Wasn't a short. I
proceeded to
> get the loco ready to ship to the factory, since I couldn't get at
the
> innards. In doing so, I checked all of the visable connections to
the
> module. I didn't find anything, but put the unit back on the track
and it
> ran! I"ve got it back in the assemblage again, working ok.
Problem is,
> there's the question: have I got another temperamental loco?
(I've already