Re: [BRHSlist] proto 1000 F3 problem

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] proto 1000 F3 problem
From: drale99@a...
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 17:56:49 EDT
No. The other powered unit kept running. Wasn't a short. I proceeded to
get the loco ready to ship to the factory, since I couldn't get at the
innards. In doing so, I checked all of the visable connections to the
module. I didn't find anything, but put the unit back on the track and it
ran! I"ve got it back in the assemblage again, working ok. Problem is,
there's the question: have I got another temperamental loco? (I've already
got enough of those.) Thanks for the suggestion.
DRale