Re: [BRHSlist] coaches

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] coaches
From: "Jules Johnson" <cbqrr17@h...>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 00:32:14 -0600
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 3:38 PM
Subject: [BRHSlist] coaches

> As has been mentioned a couple of times on the list, Walther's is planning
on releasing a series of ready-to-roll Budd-built passenger cars including
some lettered for the Q. From the price (~$32 US) these ought to be some
pretty nice plastic cars. The web-site indicates that the expected release
date for the first car is now in the second half of May and that the first
car to be released will be a 48 seat coach. My question is what numbers
(and names if any) these cars bore on the Q. I'd also like to know how
different these cars would be from the 52 seat coachs which I understand
were in the low 4700s. I know that the 52 seaters appeared frequently on
the Zephyr Rocket. Does anyone know if the 48 seaters may have done so as
well? Thanks.