coaches

To: "BRHSlist" <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: coaches
From: "Cynthia & Duncan Cameron" <d.cameron@s...>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:38:16 -0400
As has been mentioned a couple of times on the list, Walther's is planning on
releasing a series of ready-to-roll Budd-built passenger cars including some
lettered for the Q. From the price (~$32 US) these ought to be some pretty nice
plastic cars. The web-site indicates that the expected release date for the
first car is now in the second half of May and that the first car to be
released will be a 48 seat coach. My question is what numbers (and names if
any) these cars bore on the Q. I'd also like to know how different these cars
would be from the 52 seat coachs which I understand were in the low 4700s. I
know that the 52 seaters appeared frequently on the Zephyr Rocket. Does anyone
know if the 48 seaters may have done so as well? Thanks.
Duncan Cameron