Manuf. request help on Coil Cars

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Manuf. request help on Coil Cars
From: Bullybullfrog@a...
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 20:18:12 EDT
Hello All,
Red Caboose will release an all new tooling N scale 100 ton coil car in mid
to late May. To date I have only been able to locate one photo of the car
and that is the photo in CB&Q Freight...Color Guide on page 92. Car number
83700.

The photo shows placement of much of the lettering but much of the smaller
lettering
is not readable. Is there anyone out there who I could buy photos from or
who could advise what all the lettering states?

Many thanks for any help.

Bill McClung
Red Caboose