Ex-Q GP30's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Ex-Q GP30's
From: dondelay@a...
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 01:34:19 -0000
I am trying to find information or photos of an ex-Q GP30 that was
painted into BN colors by early 1971. This would be from the #940-955
series units transferred to Seattle after the merger. I want to
renumber a Proto2000 BN unit, but can't seem to find a photo to
confirm one was repainted anywhere. The BN numbers were 2217-2232. I
would appreciate any help on this, especially references to published
photos. BTW, I checked the Archives, but found no leads there.

Don DeLay
Alta Loma, CA