Area north of tracks at Highlands / now Hinsdale Hospital.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Area north of tracks at Highlands / now Hinsdale Hospital.
From: atsf3460@a...
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 01:19:50 EST
Could some of you older "Q" fans climb into your "wayback machines" for me
and describe the area that Hinsdale Hospital occupies by Highlands Station
back in the post-war ear (40's / 50's). The houses on the south side of the
track are older but the houses on the north side are ranch style homes from
the '50s. Thanks for any help you can give me - I have long term plans of
including Highlands on a layout someday (was able to acquire the old Magnuson
kit at a Champaign, IL hobbyshop last fall after looking for it for a long
time!).

Mike Martin / Peoria Heights, IL (you don't have to take along Mr. Peabody
when you go for that ride in the "wayback machine" by the way!)