Re: [BRHSlist] Kable Bros.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Kable Bros.
From: Jerry <jerstauf@e...>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 17:28:17 -0600
Leo,
As I sit here reading my email the switch is entering town heading for
the plant. I live just 2 blocks south of the main and only 3 blocks from
the plant whitch is entirely toooo close to work!

Track 1 is gone today and they only tore out the switch about a year or
two ago, Track 2 still recieves all paper for the Roto Gravure presses
and all waste paper is shipped from this track. Usually around 3 cars a
week I believe. Track 3 has been torn out and is used for rack storage
bor the bindery and Track 4 recieves all paper consumed by our hungery
Offset presses. The TOFC loading ramps were torn out at least 10 years
ago and there has been around 12 acres of new building added since you
last saw it as a crew member. Boy how the time flies...hard for me to
believe I've been there for over 21 years now. By the way...I have some
of the " decorations " Ed mentioned. Quite the collectors items now!

Jerry